Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

sábado, 9 de fevereiro de 2019

Challenges to Do

NickaPaulo



As I said on Sunday, I'm very excited to start a new CHALLENGE every week and walk towards my goals/resolutions for this year.

Today I have a list o CHALLENGES that will be a guide to what I will be doing every week but I  may change it from week to week because I prefer to create a HABIT that I'm excited to do that one on the list just because it's there.

I would also love that you leave me a CHALLENGE in the comments if you are as excited as me.

Challenge #1: Wash my teeth 2x per day 
Challenge #2: meditaion 
Challenge #3: wake up at 6:45 (#10days)
Challenge #4: run 2k 
Challenge #5: 2.5L of water 
Challenge #6: 30 days of Instagram 
Challenge #7: 10 days 10 clothes 
Challenge #8: run 5k 
Challenge #9: Sesy workout book #1
Challenge #10: 30 days of Instagram (other account)
Challenge #11: 10k steps
Challenge #12: read 30 min (#15days)
Challenge #13:  #100 abs   
Challenge #14: meditation (#month 15 min)
Challenge #15: wake up at 6:45 (until it becomes natural)
Challenge #16:  yoga
Challenge #17:  buy a plant
Challenge #18:  Sesy workout book #2
Challenge #19: everyday small wins (#month)  
Challenge #20:  12k steps (#15days)
Challenge #21:  dairy free  & gluten free
Challenge #22: run 5k (#15days)
Challenge #23:  Wash my teeth 3x per day (#month)
Challenge #24: yoga (#month)
Challenge #25: salads
Challenge #26: HIIT (#month)
Challenge #27: 3L of water (#month)
Challenge #28:  run 5k (#30days)
Challenge #29:  read 30 min (#month)
Challenge #30:  workout application (#month)
Challenge #31:  meat free
Challenge #32: 100 squats (#month)  
Challenge #33:  vegan for a week
Challenge #34: 100 push-ups
Challenge #35: gratitude (#month)
Challenge #36:  1000 abs
Challenge #37:  wake up at 6:30 (until natural)
Challenge #38: 1500 abs
Challenge #39:  30 days of Instagram (other account)
Challenge #40:  2000 abs
Challenge #41: 3L of water (#month) 
Challenge #42: 2500 abs
Challenge #43:  DIYs Christmas (#10days)
Challenge #44: 2500 abs (#month)
Challenge #45:  soup
Challenge #46:  30 days of Instagram (Christmas theme)
Challenge #47: workout like ...



These are some of the CHALLENGES I'm thinking of doing but I will add your suggestions in between.

I invite you to do some of these CHALLENGES with me if they are part of your New Year Resolutions or even if you want to make a HABIT.

The duration of the Challenges can change depending on what I'm doing during the weeks but I want to stick to the days I have planned (the ones that don't have a period of time will be #7days CHALLENGE). I might also have some weeks with 2-3 challenges at once if I get the hang of it.

I'm very excited even though have already started the first one this week. If you want to see how I went please go to my YouTube channel (you can find the links on the top).



NickaPaulo / Author & Editor

My name is Nicka if you haven't seen the title, truely that is the shorted version of my name: Veronica. I have been writting for at least 12 years because I've been always passionate about it... This blog is a near twin for my youtube channel.

0 comments:

Created By Veronica Costa, Coprights @ 2016