Now you can Subscribe using RSS

Submit your Email

sexta-feira, 3 de junho de 2016

Tv Series Review: Nurse Jackie

NickaPaulo


Nurse Jackie is rated a comedy tv series just because it's about half an hour but really it's all about a nurse that deals with harsh life problems and copes with it by abusing drugs. It has some comedy parts but I would classify it a drama because all of the life dramas it describes. The first season will rail you in but the second and third are a little slow. It does pick up the pace on the fourth.
I still haven't seen it all but there are seven seasons and it ended in 2015.

In my opinion: It is very oddly written and shows a side many people wouldn't think about. I have been seeing it non-stop because it's short and you always want to see what comes next. I'm excited to see some more episodes today. I recommend for light seeing, having in the background or even before going to sleep because if you fall asleep you will have a review of the "action" parts on the next episode. My boyfriend is seeing about 5 or 6 episodes and he gets almost all of the story. After reading that maybe you are not that inclined to see it but just check out the first 2 episodes and comment down bellow telling me what is your opinion. I think 2-3 episodes suffices to have an opinion on this series.

My rating: 7/10

NickaPaulo / Author & Editor

My name is Nicka if you haven't seen the title, truely that is the shorted version of my name: Veronica. I have been writting for at least 12 years because I've been always passionate about it... This blog is a near twin for my youtube channel.

0 comments:

Created By Veronica Costa, Coprights @ 2016